In this case the solar energy is the best option for us.India is a highly populated country,so we should take the advantage of such energy which requires a very less space to produce energy efficiently.
So in this case solar tree could be the best one for us.We can also use the technique called “Spiralling Phyllataxy” to improve the effiency of the plant.
● It is a technique used in designing of solar tree.
● It provides the way to help the lower panels from the shadow of upper ones,so that it can track the maximum power from sun.
Solar energy is available in abundance and considered as the easiest and cleanest means of tapping the renewable energy. For direct conversion of solar radiation into usable form, the routes are: solar thermal, solar photovoltaic and solar architecture. However the main problem associated with tapping solar energy is the requirement to install large solar collectors requires a very big space. To avoid this problem we can install a solar tree in spite of a no of solar panels which require a very small space.
What is a Solar Tree
A solar tree is a decorative means of producing solar energy and also electricity. It uses multiple no of solar panels which forms the shape of a tree. The panels are arranged in a tree fashion in a tall tower/pole.
TREE stands for
T= TREE GENERATING R=RENEWABLE E=ENERGY and E=ELECTRICITY
This is like a tree in structure and the panels are like leaves of the tree which produces energy.
● Components required are :Solar panels,Long tower,LDEs Batteries,Stems for connecting the panels.
Why We Called It As Solar Tree
As we know trees are present in nature and they can produce their own food material by the process called PHOTOSYNTHESIS. It is the process by which the green plant collects energy from sun and the water present in soil at the day time and can produces their own food material. By this process they are indirectly providing food to the human society because we are depending on the green plants for our food directly or indirectly.
Here we are considering the example for understanding about the solar tree. This is a tree in which the stems connected acts as the branches of the tree and the solar panels are like the leaves. Green leaves are producing food materials for human beings likewise this leaves are producing energy for the society. So it is very appropriate to called it as a tree,
History:In 1800 solar energy plants were developed.
In 1941 Russell ohl invented solar cell
Solar Tree foundation which began by Rein Triefeldt
In 2012 Ross Lovegrove designed the sol
HOW SOLAR PANELS WORK:
● Photovoltaic cell converts sunlight into electric energy and this effect is known as photovoltaic effect.Solar cells essentially create electricity by converting photons of light into electrons.Solar cell producing direct current,or DC this DC current is converted to alternating current,or AC by using inverter.
Why it is needed
Due to less land requirement:
It is the best option of energy generation because it requires very less land as compare to the traditional PV system. Now a day’s land becomes the costliest commodity for the human society because of high population growth. So we require such a plant which can generate maximum energy using minimum land.
Efficient energy generation:
It can generate energy very efficiently as compare to traditional system. Due to the technique called spiraling phyllataxy its efficiency further increase. Though it is somehow costly but as compare to all cost involve in traditional system it is more efficient.
It can collect energy from wind:
As the name suggest this is a device to generate energy from sun but it has some unique feature to generate energy from wind. The stem are flexible so that they can rotate in any direction and by shaking themselves they produce energy also from wind as in the case of a natural tree.
Why it is better than a traditional system:
● For the traditional system we require large size of land Example—To generate 2MW power from a pv module we requires 10-12 acres of land for housing of panels only.
● For the same amount of energy we require only 0.10-0.12 acres of land in case of solar tree.
• No air pollution and ecologically friendly.
• Low maintenance and efficiency.
• Land requirement is very less
● Not much energy is collected on a rainy days and during night time
Costlier and complex circuitry
● Hazards to eyesight from solar reflectors
● Street light
● House supply
● Industrial power supply
● To fulfil the increasing energy demand
● Saving of land , this project is very useful one.
● This can provide energy without any power cut problem and the extra energy can be provided to the grid.
IfTakes up lots of d in writing blogs, articles,poems etc. Hurry up we are providing you the platform to present it to everyone. Just mail your work to firstname.lastname@example.org or via whats app to 7012910210 along with your name. What are you waiting for, Unleash the writer inside you!!!